What do I do when a payer notifies me that I must enroll in EFT?

If you are a contracted provider, you will need to check your current Processing Policy Manual and provider contract to determine if Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) is the required method of payment. If you are a contracted provider with no EFT requirement per your contract, or you are a non-contracted provider, you may request in writing to continue to receive a paper check for payment. State that you do not wish to participate in the EFT payment method offered.